September 21, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

Author Topic: Other People ....  (Read 2249 times)

Offline ComeJoinMe

• Welcome and thank you for visiting
    • View Profile
    • Digitaldownlines
Other People ....
« on: March 27, 2015, 03:11:20 AM »
I wanted to praise all the people who seem to work relentlessly to achieve success. 

Let me explain what I mean.  When you look at the stats for this site, it's amazing!  People are getting thousands of hit's to their links and I wish I knew how they did it! I thought I was doing ok with my promoting, but compared to some of you, I don't even register on the radar  :-[  I'll say this much.  My hat goes off to you guys.  I would love to emulate how you get your results and succeed like you must be, but I also understand it's not going to be information that is easily passed onto others like me.  I would love to be like you guys in getting the hits you recieve and gain the success that must come with that amount of interest and often wonder how do you do it?

So to all the top promoters on here, Congratulations on your fantastic attitude, commitment and I wish you continued success  :)  YOU'RE AWESOME! YOU'RE AMAZING!
Unlock the secrets to building any online business.
http://www.digitaldownlines.com/me/ComeJoinMe

Offline insidmal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Other People ....
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:50:43 PM »
They are amazing :)

It comes from a lot of surfing, and even more referral credits :)

We teach you in Traffic ProfitPro how to start piling in those Referral Credits so you can get a lot of traffic too without having to spend all day surfing :)